PFB Vanish + Chromabright
PFB Vanish is globally recognized as the #1 skincare brand for ingrown hairs and hyperpigmentation. Our products are formulated by an esthetician in a FDA approved lab. We use advanced and clinically proven ingredients that create effectiveness, exceptional results, overall skin health, skin confidence and much more for all skin types and genders.
PFB Vanish is a family-owned business, which launched in 1999. The goal behind creating PFB Vanish was to formulate a unique skincare treatment for pre and post hair removal. That would target, prevent, and diminish ingrown hairs, razor burns and bumps. PFB became the first Roll-On applicator on the market and first ingrown hair product to add 4 skin brighteners (shiitake mushroom, white water lily flower, plankton extract and Chromabright ) to target, fade and remove dark spot. Think novel and innovative. Targets current and future problems. This was the start that ignited our exquisite top of the line products in the skincare industry.
What does PFB Vanish + Chromabright do: It soothes skin after waxing or shaving and is a post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation product which is able to inhibit tyrosinase activity by 37%.
Who needs this product: Bee guests who are prone to ingrowns and/or bumps. PFB Vanish + Chromabright was formulated to target and dramatically brighten dark hyperpigmented skin cells when used as directed. Green Clean with gloves and PFB Vanish + Chromabright should be retailed together for home care success. Can be used on all skin tones.
How long for results: Results vary and may take 4-6 weeks to see visible brightening effects.
How to apply and explain: One Swipe + Swish is all you need! It’s a roll-on applicator which makes it easy to apply. Roll on a thin coat and use your fingertips to gently massage into skin.
Pro tips to educate the bee guest:
- Start by applying every other day only. Wait 24-48 hours post wax service.
- Cleanse your skin with warm water using your gloves and fingertips, then rinse thoroughly and blot dry. Don’t scrub or rub dry with a towel.
Apply the Roll-On sparingly as directed below, in the absence of irritation. Swipe only once onto the affected area, then massage into the skin until gel is fully absorbed
- Wait five to ten minutes after application, then proceed with a moisturizer like botanical blast to seal in moisture and the product.
Note: Hydrocortisone cream may be used if itching, inflamed razor bumps and/or ingrown hairs are present. The Roll-On begins to clear razor bumps and ingrown hairs within 24 hours.
Can be used on the neck and other areas of the body. Not recommended for face. Suggest Power Scrub for underarms. Wait for gel to dry 100%, then apply a fragrance-free antiperspirant or deodorant.
For best results, and to prevent irritation, excessive dryness, and rebound darkening, see below.
Don’t apply to irritated or broken skin. If they are pickers great way to encourage them to stop bc they will not be able to use. Apply clear it and can retail super soothe (SS) & triple splash (TS) to heal,
- Apply the Roll-On exactly as directed, in small amounts, massaged into the skin in the absence of irritation.
- Don’t roll product onto the skin in a back and forth motion to create a thicker coat. Thick coats can cause stinging, redness, excessive dryness, peeling and skin discoloration. Mild flaking is normal. Don’t attempt to scrub off flaking skin.
- Don’t forget to massage gel all the way into the skin.
- Don’t apply more often than directed.
- Don’t use PFB+Chromabright, if pregnant or nursing.
- Skin brightening products are ‘tyrosinase inhibitors’ which help shut down the overproduction of melanin on skin that’s been compromised by inflammation, shaving irritation, sun exposure, friction, trauma and/or product overuse. They must be used as directed on a consistent basis to be effective.
PFB+Chromabright and PFB Ultra contain exfoliants, so additional excessive scrubs or peels for exfoliation are unnecessary and may contribute to unwanted side effects. On nights using be gentle with exfoliating gloves and be sure to apply your body lotion.
If you shave with a blade, be gentle, use a clean blade, and replace after 1-2 uses.